The MOBI, PTP-CYCLE and STARS projects organised a joint conference in Brussels on 18 February 2016. This event imparted nearly three years of learning and results, key success factors, benefit to cost ratios and all the practical examples and guidance to boost behaviour change programmes in European cities.
The conference programme can be viewed here: MOBI-STARS-PTPCYCLE_Final-conference-programme_final.pdf
Presentations of the PTP-Cycle breakout sessions can be found below.
B1. RESIDENTIAL SETTING
1. Integrating PTP projects, targeted programmes and incentives for greater uptake of cycling and walking – Edwin Leigh, London Borough Haringey
2. Understanding correlating factors enabling travel behaviour change – Amandeep Kellay, Royal Borough Greenwich
3. Delivering PTP in residential areas – José María Diez, Burgos
B2. UNIVERSITY SETTING
1. Working with stakeholders (PT operators, student networks, social enterprises) – Simon Koblar, Ljubljana
Training and guidance materials and success factors to set up your own PTP programme. Policy Recommendations – Paul Curtis, LEPT In-House Consultant
B3. WORKPLACE SETTING
1. PTP, demand management and infrastructure planning – Steven Windey, Antwerp
2. How to conduct an effective travel advice conversation – Neil Smith, Sustrans & Kate Mouncher, LEPT
Evaluating your PTP project – Freya de Muynck, Traject
Please visit the websites of our sister projects: