“Unlocking Urban Mobility Behaviour Change”: PTP-Cycle Final Conference, 18 February 2016, Brussels
PTP-Cycle, in cooperation with MOBI and STARS projects, organised a conference in Brussels to present results and share knowledge with European cities on:
- embedding cycling culture in schools,
- delivering personalised travel advice,
- promoting sustainable mobility among employees through gamification.
This event imparted nearly three years of learning and results, key success factors, policy recommendations and all the practical examples and guidance documents that you will need to boost your behaviour change programmes in YOUR city.
PTP-Cycle assists cities with:
- Designing and implementing personalised travel plans for households, workplaces and universities.
- Increasing levels of cycling and walking in cities, as well as public transport use and car-sharing.
- Reducing congestion and CO2 levels.
- Encouraging healthier lifestyles by cycling and walking more often.